1. What’s your Myers-Briggs personality type? ISFJ over here…but I didn’t know my type’s love language before I found this. Very interesting.
2. Putting your kids to bed early makes them smarter, happier, and fitter. In full agreement.
3. Did you read the article by Woody Allen’s son? That kind of silence isn’t just wrong. It’s dangerous. It sends a message to victims that it’s not worth the anguish of coming forward. It sends a message about who we are as a society, what we’ll overlook, who we’ll ignore, who matters and who doesn’t. We are witnessing a sea change in how we talk about sexual assault and abuse. But there is more work to do to build a culture where women like my sister are no longer treated as if they are invisible. It’s time to ask some hard questions. Great read.
4. Yes, outgoing introverts exist. I am one of them.
5. Oh, you guys. This is fantastic. Why some of us don’t have one true calling.
6. Study after study confirms it. Meditation and yoga can completely morph the human brain.
7. The white wall controversy. Are you a fan? Our entire house is painted white.
8. Did you see this Academy of Sciences report about GMOs not posing a threat to human health? Before you roll your eyes, you might want to take a look. It’s a solid report.
9. THIS IS SO ME RIGHT NOW. Parents – beginning of school year vs. the end.
10. Oh yeah, that whole transgender bathroom thing that’s SO dangerous? Turns out more Republican politicians have been caught in bathroom sexual misconduct than transgender folks.
11. Angelina Jolie is a class act. Love this speech about her decision to be of service.
13. Hahaaa. These texts from a dad to his wife about toddler car vomit had me cry-laughing.
14. And speaking od cry-laughing, these fake obituaries written by a mother about her 20-something daughter are hilariously brilliant.
Happy Friday to you all. Hope your weekend is lovely!
image credit: ruth shively