2. This post hit me like a ton of bricks, being that I’ve been blogging for 11 years. But it’s not just about careers in social media – it describes so many people…people I see all day, every day…there, but not really there.
3. Luvvie puts it in simple terms – concrete things White people can do to help battle racism.
4. Wow, that was a 1,2,3 punch of serious. Let’s take it down a bit. What animals would look like with forward-facing eyes.
5. iOS 10 has turned me into jerk. All I want to do is use the home button like the good ol’ days. Oh wait, here’s the fix!
7. The Marriage Decision: Everything Forever or Nothing Ever Again. Great read.
8. THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO TEACH SHOELACE-TYING EVER.
9. OMG. I love the Man Repeller. Have you seen her recipe video?
10. Does this mean I still have a chance, Anthony?
11. Love this GoPro video of a dude breaking into a Laguna hotel to jump off the balcony into a pool.
12. Teaching kids how to code. Wito would be all over this.
14. Hillary Clinton on Between Two Ferns. Oh, I laughed and laughed and laughed.
Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you enjoy your weekend…frankly, I can’t wait until Monday night for the debate. Been waiting for this for what seems to be forever!
art by christina baker