Source Link: Heartline Ministries Haiti
1. Are you interested in language and grammar? You simply must read this. Absolutely fascinating to me.
2. Relationship dealbreakers. The comments on this post are hilarious.
3. Listmakers, have you seen this pretty little app?
4. Michelle Obama killing it in Italy. I just adore her.
5. Humanizing evil. (Did you read the original article in The Atlantic?)
6. Television channel accidentally puts kids show subtitles on a political debate in Sweden. Fantastic.
7. Every summer, I find my perfect sandal. This one is it. (I got the pewter shade.)
8. Forget beachy highlights, the newest hair color trend is charcoal.
9. Harvard student submits rap album as his thesis. So cool!
10. OMG. These tweets of kids’ quips and responses are hilarious. Two Christmases!
11. This happens to my kids! #tinglymouth #soweird #slightyscary
Happy Friday to all! Our last day of school was yesterday, so summer break is officially here!
image credit: fredrick akum
luiken ramen binnen – Google zoeken
Klusbedrijf MG-montage – Diavoorstelling onze ontwerpen
Every Wednesday I feature a child recently highlighted by a local Wednesday’s Child newscast to share the stories of children from around the country who are waiting for a family. My hope is that this can broaden exposure for the children highlighted, but also serve as a reminder that these children represent thousands of children currently in the foster-care system. Perhaps their stories will inspire you to consider opening your home to a child needing a family. For more information and to learn about other waiting children, visit AdoptUsKids.
Source Link: Wednesday’s Child: Ariana